Saturday, February 20, 2010

Words

Today is a day when I sit to write
And the words would not just come right
Words that parade my brain,day and night
whether I am lonely or in a crowd,tight

They wander in my head,as the lyrics of some song
Heard at a time and forgotten,long
They fill the blank pages of the books I read
In my monotonous life,giving company,when I need

Words, that speak my mind ,loud and clear
Words that rescue, from the silence' sharp spear
Words that comfort, those from my mother
Words that I learn, knowledge - givers

What would I be if not without words?
How can I even wonder of that world?
For without putting in some words,
I cannot even fly my thought - birds.

2 comments:

whoami said...

Just remembered the lyrics "Its only words and words are all I have to take your heart way!" :)

വാല്‍നക്ഷത്രം said...

I love those lyrics too :)